14:56 30th Aug, 2018
LG India introduces LG CANDY Smartphone at Rs. 6,699
Priced at INR 6,999, the newly launched smartphone comes with a changeable back cover concept that let’s one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’.
LG Electronics India today launched the LG Candy smartphone in India. Priced at INR 6,999, the newly launched smartphone comes with changeable back cover concept that let’s one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’.
Designed for a modern, seamless look, The LG Candy is equipped with the advanced 8MP rear camera and a high resolution 5MP front camera for shooting selfies. It offers advanced camera UX features along with low-light photography function that delivers brighter and clearer images. Popular features like Auto Shot, Gesture Shot, Flash for Selfie and Quick Share have also been carried over in the new LG Candy smartphone.
With the introduction of the new LG Candy, consumers will now have more options than before in choosing the right smartphone that best expresses their individuality. With black as default back cover, LG is offering three additional covers color options; Blue which is inspired by the beautiful blue Sea, Silver shade that is developed to appeal both men and women who appreciate finer things in life and Gold for strong color saturation that is unique among current generation of smartphones.
To improve the camera functionality experience, ‘Flash Jump Shot’ feature has been added which captures a picture every three seconds (up to 20 photos) and stitches the images together into a fun GIF for easy sharing. The feature can be used both with the front or rear camera.
“LG Candy smartphone is focused on delivering even more value to consumers looking for the right device that fits their lifestyle and needs,” said Advait Vaidya, LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “We’re confident to capture the hearts and minds of consumers in the fast-moving market with our Candy smartphone, its beautiful covers, camera technology and other convenient features."
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance