14:56 30th Aug, 2018
LG India introduces LG CANDY Smartphone at Rs. 6,699
Priced at INR 6,999, the newly launched smartphone comes with a changeable back cover concept that let’s one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’.
LG Electronics India today launched the LG Candy smartphone in India. Priced at INR 6,999, the newly launched smartphone comes with changeable back cover concept that let’s one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’.
Designed for a modern, seamless look, The LG Candy is equipped with the advanced 8MP rear camera and a high resolution 5MP front camera for shooting selfies. It offers advanced camera UX features along with low-light photography function that delivers brighter and clearer images. Popular features like Auto Shot, Gesture Shot, Flash for Selfie and Quick Share have also been carried over in the new LG Candy smartphone.
With the introduction of the new LG Candy, consumers will now have more options than before in choosing the right smartphone that best expresses their individuality. With black as default back cover, LG is offering three additional covers color options; Blue which is inspired by the beautiful blue Sea, Silver shade that is developed to appeal both men and women who appreciate finer things in life and Gold for strong color saturation that is unique among current generation of smartphones.
To improve the camera functionality experience, ‘Flash Jump Shot’ feature has been added which captures a picture every three seconds (up to 20 photos) and stitches the images together into a fun GIF for easy sharing. The feature can be used both with the front or rear camera.
“LG Candy smartphone is focused on delivering even more value to consumers looking for the right device that fits their lifestyle and needs,” said Advait Vaidya, LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “We’re confident to capture the hearts and minds of consumers in the fast-moving market with our Candy smartphone, its beautiful covers, camera technology and other convenient features."
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband