18:37 28th Aug, 2018
LG Announces Waterproof Q7 Phone For Rs 15,990 | TechTree.com
LG Announces Waterproof Q7 Phone For Rs 15,990
The mid-range phone comes with a Hi-Fi Quad DAC for superior sound.
Korean tech giant LG, has introduced a new smartphone for value concious buyers. Dubbed as the Q7, the phone offers premium design. It is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
LG claims that the phone is made with keeping one-handed usage in mind. The device has a metal frame for durability. The company has added a fingerprint sensor at the back, which also works as a camera shutter.
The phone sports a 6.1-inch IPS screen with 3120x1440 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chipset. It comes with 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a microSD slot.
The 16 MP rear camera has a wide-angle lens. Unfortunately, no dual camera trickery here. For selfies, you get an 8 MP front camera. Other features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, and NFC. The phone packs in a 3000 mAh battery.
The best part about the LG G7 is its 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC for superior sound. The LG Q7 is priced at Rs 15,990. However, at this point, there's no word on its availability.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals