18:37 28th Aug, 2018
LG Announces Waterproof Q7 Phone For Rs 15,990 | TechTree.com
LG Announces Waterproof Q7 Phone For Rs 15,990
The mid-range phone comes with a Hi-Fi Quad DAC for superior sound.
Korean tech giant LG, has introduced a new smartphone for value concious buyers. Dubbed as the Q7, the phone offers premium design. It is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
LG claims that the phone is made with keeping one-handed usage in mind. The device has a metal frame for durability. The company has added a fingerprint sensor at the back, which also works as a camera shutter.
The phone sports a 6.1-inch IPS screen with 3120x1440 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chipset. It comes with 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a microSD slot.
The 16 MP rear camera has a wide-angle lens. Unfortunately, no dual camera trickery here. For selfies, you get an 8 MP front camera. Other features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, and NFC. The phone packs in a 3000 mAh battery.
The best part about the LG G7 is its 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC for superior sound. The LG Q7 is priced at Rs 15,990. However, at this point, there's no word on its availability.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance