Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:29 13th Aug, 2018
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch"
The phone is expected to launch on August 18.
The Oppo R17 has surfaced in China. As per the listing, the R17 will feature an "in display" fingerprint sensor. It also hints at the August 18 launch date.
The Oppo R17 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 670 chipset. It packs in a whopping 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It features a 6.4-inch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. It offers Full HD+ resolution.
In the camera department, you get a dual camera at the back. It comprises of 16 MP + 25 MP sensors. The Oppo R17 features a 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge technology. The price displayed on the page is said to be a placeholder. SO, we will have to wait till August 18 for more details.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-