Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:29 13th Aug, 2018
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch"
The phone is expected to launch on August 18.
The Oppo R17 has surfaced in China. As per the listing, the R17 will feature an "in display" fingerprint sensor. It also hints at the August 18 launch date.
The Oppo R17 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 670 chipset. It packs in a whopping 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It features a 6.4-inch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. It offers Full HD+ resolution.
In the camera department, you get a dual camera at the back. It comprises of 16 MP + 25 MP sensors. The Oppo R17 features a 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge technology. The price displayed on the page is said to be a placeholder. SO, we will have to wait till August 18 for more details.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones