Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:29 13th Aug, 2018
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch"
The phone is expected to launch on August 18.
The Oppo R17 has surfaced in China. As per the listing, the R17 will feature an "in display" fingerprint sensor. It also hints at the August 18 launch date.
The Oppo R17 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 670 chipset. It packs in a whopping 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It features a 6.4-inch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. It offers Full HD+ resolution.
In the camera department, you get a dual camera at the back. It comprises of 16 MP + 25 MP sensors. The Oppo R17 features a 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge technology. The price displayed on the page is said to be a placeholder. SO, we will have to wait till August 18 for more details.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance