Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:15 31st Jul, 2018
Zenfone 5Z 8 GB RAM Variant To Launch On July 30 | TechTree.com
Zenfone 5Z 8 GB RAM Variant To Launch On July 30
Asus takes on the OnePlus 6 with its latest phone.
Asus has challenged the OnePlus 6 with its Zenfone 5Z line-up. And if all its power wasn't enough, the company is now prepped to launch a variant with whopping 8 GB RAM.
Priced at Rs 36,999, this device will be available from July 30. For your money's worth, you get Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 chipset. Then, there's 256 GB internal storage. It sports a 6.2-inch IPS (In Pane Switching) FHD+ screen.
In the photography department, you get a dual-camera setup comprising of 12 MP and a 5 MP lenses. For selfies, there's an 8 MP snapper.
The Asus Zenfone 5Z draws power from a 3,300 mAh battery. It comes with with QuickCharge 3.0 fast-charge technology.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals