11:29 18th Jun, 2018
Boult Audio Launches Xplode Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
Just like its name, Xplode will create an outburst of high fidelity audio with an extra emphasis on bass giving you incredibly detailed high definition audio.
Boult Audio, a company that vouches for intricate audio engineering, supreme comfort and exquisite designs has introduced the product XPLODEpriced at Rs.1499.
Just like its name, Xplode will create an outburst of high fidelity audio with an extra emphasis on bass giving you incredibly detailed high definition audio. With its unmatchable breathable Earfins, and pure aerospace grade AL alloy body with iodized copper driver coil, Xplode delivers unparalleled acoustics with perfectly balanced highs, mids and treble.
The neodymium drivers produce an extremely punchy pass blending a wide range of frequencies to produce perfectly synchronised audio. Boult Xplode gives you an extra clear audio with a varied volume range with its in-built microwoofers. These headsets are super easy to connect, just pair your phone and enjoy wireless bass owing to the CSR8635 chipset. The earbuds are made of Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone to ensure outstanding noise isolation.
The breathable earfins with holes in them help with breathability and does not let the sweat be blocked and helps you to work out more efficiently. The earfins are ergonomically designed to give a perfect grip and comfortable fit.
The IPX5 waterproof certification allows you to use them while playing your sport or woking out or dance in the rain without any hassles. The product comes with sleek metallic drivers that give a contemporary appearance while the breathable earfins not only add to the chic design but also provide a perfect grip and gives ventilation. The Strong and durable magnets are a convenient way to protect them from falling off while you work, travel or workout. Ultra strong Kevlar reinforced cable makes sure the cables don’t tear and robust aerospace grade AL alloy casing drivers add to the durability of the headphone.
With the lithium ion power back up of 8 hours runtime and 1-2 days standby you can surely use Xplode all day long and utilise its quick charging capabilities. Xplode has in-line buttons for music and call controls and a built in condenser mic for HD calls. The product is available at www.myntra.com/boult
TAGS: Bluetooth Earphones
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens