05:07 14th May, 2018
Oppo Realme 1 Specifications Surface Online
The device is expected to launch on May 15.
Oppo has teamed up with Amazon to launch its sub brand Realme in India. The first phone under this moniker, the Realme 1 has already got a dedicated page on Amazon India. The images reveal that the upcoming phone shares uncanny resemblance with the Oppo A3. But, there was hardly any information regarding the Realme 1's specifications, until now.
Twitter user @bang_gogo_, which a decent track record, has spilled the beans on the Oppo Realme 1. It claims that the phone sports a 6-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone will be powered by MediaTek MT6771 chipset. It may pack in 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
As per the speculation, the phone will sport a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera. The device will lack a fingerprint sensor. The Realme 1 will launch on May 15 and will be available exclusively via Amazon India.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones