01:46 29th Apr, 2018
Oppo Launches The A83 (2018) 4 GB RAM Variant For Rs 15,990
Doesn't stand a chance against the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Oppo has launched an updated version to the Oppo A83. This one comes with extra RAM and internal storage compared to the original. The Oppo A83 (2018) comes in Red, Blue and Golden colours and is priced at Rs 15,990. It will be available via Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, and conventional stores across the country.
The Oppo A83 (2018) inherits the design and build from its predecessor. The Chinese company prefers to refer to it as UFO Curve Design Philosophy. It sports a 5.7 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display. The phone is fueled by the octa core MediaTek Helio P23 processor which functions on the 16nm process. It now bears in 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128 GB via the dedicated microSD card slot.
For the shutterbugs it comes equipped by a 13-megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash support. The 8-megapixel selfie snapper can scan 200 facial recognition spots to beautify a selfie shot perfectly as well as face unlock to unlock the phone quickly.
Other features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack. The handset comes loaded with ColorOS 3.2 on top of Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box. The phone draws power from a 3180 mAh battery.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-