15:06 26th Apr, 2018
Huawei P20 Pro With Triple Cameras Costs A Notch Above The Rest | TechTree.com
Huawei P20 Pro With Triple Cameras Costs A Notch Above The Rest
The Chinese company's flagship phone is priced at Rs 64,999.
World's third largest smartphone manufacturer launched its flagship P20 Pro in India. At a price tag of Rs 64,999, it will take on the likes of th iPhone 8 and Galaxy S9. The P20 Pro’s mainstay is the triple camera housed at the back of the device. The handset looks more of a point-and-shoot camera when held in landscape mode. It comes with a 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP sensors with variable apertures and 3x optical zoom. It also records super slo-mo 960fps videos. The selfie snapper on the P20 Pro gets a 24 MP sensor which comes with face unlock feature.
The P20 Pro flaunts a glass body at the front and rear while the frame is made up of metal to provide durability to the device. Huawei has adopted the notch design for its display which is a fullscreen 6.1 Full HD+ OLED display.
At its core it is powered by Huawei’s home-grown Kirin 970 processor which comes with a neural processing unit (NPU). It essentially aids the AI (Artificial Intelligence) system on board for automatic scene recognition and object detection while clicking pictures. It bears in 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Other key features of the phone include IP67 certification for water and dust resistance, Dual-SIM card slots with 4G-VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C. The handset runs on Android Oreo with EMUI 8.1 skin on top and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge fast charging technology.
The Huawei P20 Pro comes in Midnight Blue and will be exclusively available via Amazon India from May 3, while pre-orders have commenced.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals