Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:31 28th Mar, 2018
Oppo F7 Is Poor Man's iPhone X Priced At Rs 21,990
The phone offers a horrible screen notch to imitate the latest iPhone.
Many sensible people hated the aweful notch on the iPhone X. However, like a sheep herd Android manfacturers are tunring this bad design into a trend. The latest addition to this madness is the Oppo F7.
The selfie-focused phone boasts of a 25 megapixel front-facing snapper. It is powered by gimmicky Beauty 2.0, which is said to be powered by AI (Aftificial Inteligence). The rear camera has a 16 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture.
The dual SIM phone supports 4G VoLTE. It covers other connectivity essentials such as dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS.
The Oppo F7 is priced at Rs 21,990. For the special edition variant with 6 GB RAM, you will have to shell out Rs 26,990. The phone will be made available through flash sale on April 2, 2018 on Flipkart.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones