Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
04:08 26th Feb, 2018
Nokia 7 Plus Offers Thin-Bezel Design And A 16 MP Selfie Camera | TechTree.com
Nokia 7 Plus Offers Thin-Bezel Design And A 16 MP Selfie Camera
It is expected to cost Rs 32,000 in India.
HMD Global, has announced a new mid-range phone. Dubbed as the Nokia 7 Plus, this handset replaces the Nokia 7. It is based on Google's Android One program. It runs oreo out of the box. HMD promises that the phone will stay fresh over time with the latest Google updates because it runs pure Android. The Nokia 7 Plus comes with no unnecessary UI changes or hidden processes that would eat up your battery life or slow it down.
The Nokia 7 Plus offers a flagship design without costing a bomb. The Nokia 7 Plus stands out of the crowd with its unique ceramic-feel coating achieved through a 6-layer paint system that ensures improved call quality and signal as well as better grip. It brings a great tactile feel and is comfortable to hold while elegantly hiding antenna lines. Precision machined from a single block of 6000 series aluminium, the Nokia 7 Plus comes with copper edges, contrasting with the body to add a stylish two-tone touch.
The phone feature a 6-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display. It is powered by the Snapdragon 660 chip. It comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
For the photography aficinados, the Nokia 7 Plus packs in a dual camera much like its high-end sibling the Nokia 8. It boasts of a 12MP wide-angle primary camera for impressive performance in both low-light and extra bright conditions and a secondary 13 MP sensor that delivers 2x optical zoom. The Nokia 7 Plus offers Pro Camera interface, which fine tune white balance, focus, ISO, shutter speed, and exposure.
To lure the seflie-addicts, HMD has thrown-in a 16MP front-facing camera with Zeiss optics. It also offers Dual-Sight feature that utilises front and back cameras simultaneously. The phone comes with 3800 mAh battery. According to HMD, it should be enough to see you through two days on a single charge.
The Nokia 7 Plus will be available in Black / Copper and White / Copper from early April and will retail for around Rs 32,000 in India .
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals