15:07 07th Feb, 2018
Zoutons: A must Have app for Online Shoppers | TechTree.com
Zoutons: A must Have app for Online Shoppers
The online shopping dispatch is one of the crowded places among the internet highways weather its books, clothes, groceries or electronics.
Information regarding specifications, photos and other features are a click away. The year or so has seen tremendous surge and affiliation towards e-commerce section and now with the recent launch of its mobile app, Zoutons, a leading couponing partner in the country, wants to hit the ground running.
Based in Delhi, the website was launched in July 2013 by BITS Pilani alumnus Sahil Chalana along with Nishit Kumar. The site is partnered with famous stores such as Jabong, Snapdeal and Myntra as well as popular brands like Adidas, Provogue and Reebok. The company growth has been steady. It has a national rank of 5,315 and a global rank of 77,552 with a growth of more than 15,000 points according to Alexa traffic rankings.
With affiliations with over 150 stores, many of them being key brands and the top in the country, the website caters to most of the section of the e-commerce segment. After extending its customer base and with the site getting thousands of unique faces every month, the company has targeted at least 100k downloads by the end of January 2019.
The app allows you to filter content according to your preferences based on the type of users, categories or stores. It is completely user-friendly and available free of charge on the Google PlayStore.
Enhanced Online Shopping Experience
With the Zoutons app, you are guaranteed the genuine deals and offers without the hassles of ads. Download this app to get access to verified deals as well as a clean and straightforward interface that makes shopping very comfortable.
What makes the App stand out from others?
· Memory Effective
Occupying just 2.7 MB of your mobile phone, the app makes sure that your phone doesn’t run out of space and you don’t run out of latest offers.
· Offers are based on the past search history to match your likes
Tailormade feeds and notifications offers you exactly what you want and have been looking for. This enables the users to save time as they don’t have to search for offers too often.
· Excellent Graphics User Interface
● Night mode takes the strain off your eyes during late night browsing
● Home screen sports latest offers and is very eye-catching
Stay updated to latest online sales?
Download the app on your phone which has notifications to keep you updated with the latest shopping trends. It can be used for utilities, bill payments and shopping among various categories.
Besides this. Zoutons gives the best services to their users. You can also become a member without any cost, and receive updates and notifications that might interest you. Simply enter your email ID and become a subscriber to get emails regularly.
The company plans to provide the best services to the people who regularly use the coupons from the website, which is why the app has come into the picture. With the recent app launch, life is easier. Furthermore, as a member, you get exclusive deals and promo codes of sales on megastores like Flipkart and Amazon.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India