Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:58 29th Dec, 2017
HMD May Inaugurate The Android Go Programme With Nokia 1
The device will run light version of Android Oreo.
Just a few weeks back, Google announced the Android Go program for budget smartphones. It is a watered down version of Oreo that;s light on resources. And if the rumours are trues, it seems HMD is going to kick-start the proceedings with Nokia 1.
The information comes from Eldar Murtazin, who is known for some high profile leaks. However, consistancy has never been his forte, so take this with a pinch of salt. As first reported by GizmoChina, Nokia 1 will break cover in Russia.
The phone is expected to feature an HD IPS screen. HMD will opt for an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. It will likely pack in 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
The Nokia 1 is expected to release in early 2018. The price is said to be 5490 rubles, which roughly translates to Rs 6,000. That's slightly cheaper than the existing Nokia 2, which retails for Rs 7,000 in India.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499