Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:58 29th Dec, 2017
HMD May Inaugurate The Android Go Programme With Nokia 1
The device will run light version of Android Oreo.
Just a few weeks back, Google announced the Android Go program for budget smartphones. It is a watered down version of Oreo that;s light on resources. And if the rumours are trues, it seems HMD is going to kick-start the proceedings with Nokia 1.
The information comes from Eldar Murtazin, who is known for some high profile leaks. However, consistancy has never been his forte, so take this with a pinch of salt. As first reported by GizmoChina, Nokia 1 will break cover in Russia.
The phone is expected to feature an HD IPS screen. HMD will opt for an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. It will likely pack in 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
The Nokia 1 is expected to release in early 2018. The price is said to be 5490 rubles, which roughly translates to Rs 6,000. That's slightly cheaper than the existing Nokia 2, which retails for Rs 7,000 in India.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance