Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:58 29th Dec, 2017
HMD May Inaugurate The Android Go Programme With Nokia 1
The device will run light version of Android Oreo.
Just a few weeks back, Google announced the Android Go program for budget smartphones. It is a watered down version of Oreo that;s light on resources. And if the rumours are trues, it seems HMD is going to kick-start the proceedings with Nokia 1.
The information comes from Eldar Murtazin, who is known for some high profile leaks. However, consistancy has never been his forte, so take this with a pinch of salt. As first reported by GizmoChina, Nokia 1 will break cover in Russia.
The phone is expected to feature an HD IPS screen. HMD will opt for an entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. It will likely pack in 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
The Nokia 1 is expected to release in early 2018. The price is said to be 5490 rubles, which roughly translates to Rs 6,000. That's slightly cheaper than the existing Nokia 2, which retails for Rs 7,000 in India.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-