20:31 19th Dec, 2017
Akaso Brings WiFi Sports Action Camera To India | TechTree.com
Akaso Brings WiFi Sports Action Camera To India
The camera is targeted at sports enthusiasts, professional photographers, and budding videographers.
US based Action Camera company Akaso has recently launched a WiFi Sports Action Camera in India. The 4K Ultra HD Action Camera Akaso EK7000 provides Professional 4K 25fps & 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second.
According to a recent press release, the sports camera comes with a wireless 2.4G wrist remote control to capture your world in all all-new way. Controlling the camera, framing shots or recording video are now ultra convenient with the help of this unique write remote.
The longer battery life Akaso EK7000 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050 mAh batteries and 1 USB dual battery charger. The company claims that each such battery can record up to 90 minutes. You will no more worry about the recording time for this action camera.
With built-In WIFI & HDMI, one can edit and share one’s action in minutes. Just download App(iSmart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Then operate or review the images or videos via Android or iOS devices. WiFi signal ranges up to 10 meters.
The 100 Feet(30m) waterproof camera Akaso EK7000 is designed to withstand extreme environments. It is equipped with IP68 waterproof durable case. It is ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc. Akaso EK7000 comes along with tons of free accessories, you can transform it to fit various indoor and outdoor extreme activities.
Akaso EK7000 is now available Exclusively on Amazon.in for Rs.7,999.
TAGS: Action Camera
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals