21:47 18th Dec, 2017
Evidson Audio Launches B3 In-Ear Headphones For Rs 1,299
The earphone comes with Neodymium HD acoustic drivers and thermoplastic elastomers cable.
Evidson Audio, the Indian audio electronics startup, has introduced their lateearst offering in the form of B3 priced at Rs.1299 as part of the company’s ‘Make in India’ initiative.
The Evidson B3 in-ear headphones offer an exceptionally detailed music experience. Strong, consistent sound with rich bass ensures absolute listening enjoyment. Neodymium HD acoustic drivers deliver truly impressive sound. In-line high sensitivity microphone ensures switching to an incoming call is easy. The remote control helps to pause the music as required or skip forward to the next title.
According to a recent press release, the in-ear headphones comes with a high-grade Thermoplastic Elastomers cables that prevent cable clutter and ensure optimum signal processing. The thin smooth cable does not get tangled up even when the earphones are stored in a trouser or jacket pocket. The B3 headset comes with easy to replace silicone ear tips in three sizes ensuring a perfect fit and ensure enhanced listening comfort also over longer periods of time.
Driver Size : 9.2 mm
Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHZ
Sensitivity: 108 dB at 1mW
Noise isolation : 24 Db
Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
Cable: 1.2 m
Plug: 3.5 mm
Weight : 12 gm
Colors: Blue, Red & Black
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-