22:17 12th Dec, 2017
Intex Launches ELYT e6 Exclusively on Flipkart For Rs 6,999 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches ELYT e6 Exclusively on Flipkart For Rs 6,999
The smartphone comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and sports a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera.
Intex has announced the launch of its new smartphone 4G VoLTE smartphone dubbed as ELYT e6, which comes with a 2.5D curved glass, the 4G-Volte device is packed with powerful features - 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 13MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera with Flash and big battery. It comes with a price tag of Rs 6,999.
The 4G-enabled ELYT e6 comes with a 5-inch HD FL display which is protected with DragonTrail glass. ELYT e6 is powered with 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 1.25GHz & 64-bit Quad Core MediaTek processor.
Running on the latest Android 7.0 OS, the 4G dual-SIM smartphone is powered with a big 4000mAh Li-Poly battery, which offers a talk-time of up to 8-16 hours and a standby time of more than 12 days.
Commenting on the launch of ELYT e6, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director, Intex Technologies said, “Our special ELYT series launched this year has been well received in the market and going with the consumers’ response we have launched ELYT e6 model, designed for the online platform (exclusively on Flipkart) for tech savvy youth. Having multiple features with a focus on multitasking and storage capacity, this tech marvel will surely prove to be a customer’s delight. We have further enriched our diverse product portfolio to stay ahead in time and made our offerings the best of all for our discerning consumers.”
For photography enthusiasts and selfie lovers, Elyt e6 has a 13MP Rear AF Camera with LED flash and 8MP selfie camera with LED Flash to let you capture best moments and selfies, resulting in stunning images. To top it all, these moments can be easily shared with the OTG support to ensure smooth sharing. Elyt e6 has an in-built 32GB ROM with an expandable memory of up to 128GB. The elegant device will be available in Black.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals