20:07 11th Dec, 2017
1More Launches THX Certified Headphone Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones In India | TechTree.com
1More Launches THX Certified Headphone Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones In India
The in-ear headphones come with two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver.
1More has recently announced the launch of World's First THX Certified Headphone, Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones in India, for a price of Rs 8,999.
The company has once again collaborated with internationally acclaimed Grammy Award Winning producer, mixer, and sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist's intended sound.
Technically speaking, Triple driver transducer in-ear headphones have two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver that deliver an extremely powerful yet intimate listening experience.
The patented armatures work together to deliver sizzling highs and can withstand extremely high input power without distortion. They have an extended frequency range up to 40,000 Hz to reproduce high-resolution audio. Frequencies in this range add “transients”, a sonic quality normally only heard in live music. The armatures are uniquely inset with durable silicone covers for lasting performance and resilience. The patented triple layer driver with aerospace grade metal inside two outer layers of PET, a resilient polymer, greatly increases bass and midrange response time, definition, and fullness.
The high quality function matches form with a lightweight aluminum alloy body. The surfaces are precisely sand blasted and textured for aesthetic appeal and fingerprint resistance. The cable consists of interior enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability and tensile strength. The surface of the cable is enhanced by TPE for softness and comfort with a final braided layer of nylon for lasting resilience and tangle resistance.
- Type: In-Ear
- Color: Titanium/Gold
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Frequency Range: 20-40,000 Hz
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- Weight: 18 g
- Length: 1.25 m
- Plug: 3.5mm
- DAC: 24 Bit/ 48 kHz
- In-line Remote Control: Included
- Wire Material: Enameled Copper Wire
- Executive Standard: GB/T 14471-2013
TAGS: 1More USA
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance