21:39 13th Nov, 2017
Top 5 Kid Friendly Mobile Apps That Make Learning Exciting On This Children’s Day
On the eve of Children’s Day, we explore a few apps which could be helpful to kids.
Nowadays kids understand that they can watch TV shows “on demand” on a range of devices, from the family tablet to a parent’s smartphone. There is now a growing collection of apps serving these habits, from established broadcasters to internet companies. On the eve of Children’s Day, we explore a few apps which could be helpful to kids.
YouTube Kids App
The official YouTube Kids app is designed for curious little minds. This is a delightfully simple (and free!) app, where kids can discover videos, channels and playlists they love. If you ever find a video you’re concerned about, please flag it. This helps make YouTube Kids better for everyone. Kids can enjoy favorites like Thomas & Friends, DreamworksTV and Talking Tom, online hits like Mother Goose Club, Super Simple Songs and Wonder Quest, plus anything else they’re into -- sports, animals, gaming, crafts and more.
nexGTv Kids App
What is childhood without the moral teachings from the Tales of Panchtantra, the delightful to-and-fro witty conversations between Vikram & Betal, the goofiness and adventure of Ducktales or the heart-warming stories from Malgudi Days? In a bid to ensure that the upcoming, digital-first generation does not miss out on these entertaining yet educative shows. India’s first kids’ video & infotainment app, young viewers across the globe can now immerse themselves in an eclectic mix of wonderful stories and delightful characters from series both vintage and new that will not only entertain them, but will also aid healthy intellectual development in their growth years!
Netflix is a TV and film-streaming service aimed at all ages. It has a dedicated Kids feature, where any family members on your account who you have designated as children will only be able to see kids’ content. On Netflix’s App, you can specify whether they can see shows “for older kids and below” or just “for little kids only”, while adding a PIN to your account to ensure your children don’t try to watch unsuitable content on the sly.
Biggest bouquet of Kids content: The most popular series and the most popular characters like Motu Patlu, Chhota Bheem, Pokemon, Kung Fu Panda, Dora, SpongeBob etc. By Voot Kids Pin you can set up a pin to make sure your kids only see what you want them to You can also seamlessly toggle between Voot and Voot Kids through this Security Pin. The Exclusive Shake Feature allows you to instantly swap to episodes of other popular characters by simply shaking your phone.
The Nick app for Android puts the best of Nickelodeon at your fingertips… hilarious videos, games, recent full episodes and more! So have fun, play around, watch shows, and prepare to laugh until you snarf milk from your nose.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-