Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:34 13th Nov, 2017
Lenovo Launches Moto X4 In India For Rs 20,999
It features a dual camera setup and 3000 mAh battery.
Lenovo's Moto X4 has finally landed in India. The phone has been favourite among the Android purists that prefered no non-sense User Interface and competitive pricing. In the latest iteration, Lenovo is also adding fancy new dual camera tricks to its beloved Moto X franchise.
The phone comes with a precision-crafted glass and metal. Love it or loath it, but the contoured design is eye-catching for sure. The phone is also protected from accidental spills and splashes.
The phone features a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS screen. it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Moto X4 is powered by 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and microSD card slot.
Lenovo offers a dual camera on the back. Its primary lens is 12 MP whereas the secondary one is 8 MP. The latter is used for capturing depth information. The camera is capable of 4K video recording. For selfies, you get a 16 MP shooter with LED flash.
The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor and 4GVoLTE support. Lenovo has stuck with the good-old 3.5 mm audio jack. The device draws power from its 3000 mAh battery. The Moto X4 is priced at Rs 20,999.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones