19:20 30th Oct, 2017
1More Launches iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones At Rs 3,999 | TechTree.com
1More Launches iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones At Rs 3,999
The earphone comes with a water resistant aluminium alloy body and has a lightweight sport design.
1More has announced the launch of its new iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with microphone and remote in India. Continuing its legacy, the audio company has once again collaborated with internationally acclaimed Grammy Award Winning producer, mixer, and sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favourite artist’s intended sound.
The iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear headphone has a Lightweight Ergonomic Sport Design. The Oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals while 3 sets of included ear tip and sport grip sizes ensure a comfortable secure fit. Extended battery life lets you play longer. The Earphone comes with lithium polymer battery to make it work more stable and safe. Beyond comfort, the secure fit increases noise isolation, fullness, and bass.
According to a recently rolled out press release, the extended Bluetooth range of 30 feet and battery life of 8 hours of music play and 10 hours of talk time with 240 hours of standby gives you the freedom to enjoy your music anywhere.
The earphone also ensures Superb Sound With Bluetooth 4.1 and aptX Coding. The listener will experience meticulous wireless sound quality without signal loss. Sound quality is further improved with a titanium driver for enhanced response time, sizzling highs, present mids, and powerful bass. It has a Water Resistant Aluminium Alloy Body.
The iBFree has Intelligent Control Technology and Mic.The In-line remote controls are compatible with Apple iOS and Android, allowing you to conveniently control Bluetooth, volume, select songs, and take calls. Superior MEMS microphone eliminates cross-talk and background static for crystal clear phone calls.
The earphone’s launching price is Rs 3,999 and comes with a 1 year warranty and is exclusively available for purchase on Amazon.in and in four assorted colors — Red, Black, Green, and Blue.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals