20:40 26th Oct, 2017
Acer Launches Predator Triton 700 Gaming Notebook In India
The ultra thin gaming notebook comes with a price tag of Rs 2,99,999.
Acer has recently announced the launch of its much highly anticipated Predator Triton 700 ultra thin gaming notebook in India, for a price tag of Rs 2,99,999, which is said to be available for purchase at Acer Exclusive Stores and on Flipkart.
According to a recent press release, the Predator Triton 700 houses the high-performance NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 (overclockable) GPU and 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors in a svelte 18.9 mm-thin (0.74 inch) aluminum chassis, thanks to Acer’s industry-leading AeroBlade™ 3D metal fans that increase airflow by 35 percent yet take up less space within the device. Two NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 configuration and up to 32 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz memory helps the system run at peak performance.
The Predator Triton 700 utilizes Max-Q, NVIDIA’s innovative approach to designing the world’s thinnest, fastest, and quietest gaming laptops. Max-Q approach, an integral part of NASA’s mission to launch man into space, is defined as the point at which the aerodynamic stress on a rocket in atmospheric flight is maximized. Thus, the design of the rocket is precision-engineered around Max-Q. NVIDIA has applied a similar philosophy to designing gaming laptops, enabling Acer to build laptops that are thinner with more GPU performance of previous generation products.
Adding to it, Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business head, says, “Acer has the widest range of gaming PCs and with every launch of a new gaming laptop, we make sure that the experience is more immersive. Gamers looking for a sleek design with uncompromised power will find the Triton 700 to be the perfect machine. With an ultraslim form factor, it is one of the few Notebooks that was truly built from scratch keeping in mind philosophy of delivering the maximum performance in the Slim and light Package offering Maximum Efficiency.”
For a truly immersive gaming experience, the VR-ready Predator Triton 700 offers bright, vibrant visuals on a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display with 120Hz refresh rate and supporting NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ for buttery-smooth gameplay. Dolby Atmos® surround sound and Acer TrueHarmony™ deliver immersive audio with crisp, rich acoustics, while Skype for Business Certification ensures conversations are clear and lag-free.
Rounding out the notebook’s powerful features are Killer DoubleShot™ Pro networking and Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity, which provides speeds up to 40 Gbps and supports dual 4K video output. The Predator Triton 700 also includes two USB 3.0 ports (featuring power-off USB charging), one USB 2.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort connector and a Gigabit Ethernet port for those preferring a hard-wired connection. Networking is powered by Killer DoubleShot™ Pro technology, which picks the fastest network connection (Ethernet or Wireless) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface, while standard traffic is sent over the other.
A large Corning® Gorilla® Glass plate above the keyboard serves as a window into the notebook’s cooling system, showcasing the AeroBlade™ 3D Fan and five heat pipes, and also functions as a Precision Touchpad.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week