19:32 25th Oct, 2017
Google Announces Pre-Order Bundled Partner Offer Ahead Of Release | TechTree.com
Google Announces Pre-Order Bundled Partner Offer Ahead Of Release
The offer includes Sennheiser bluetooth headphones, no-cost EMI, and cashback.
With Pixel 2 Sales starting soon (Pixel 2 from Nov 1 and Pixel 2 XL from Nov 15), Google seems to have announced its pre-order bundled partner offers, starting Oct 26.
According to the bundled partner offer, preorders done on or before Oct 31 will come with a free pair of Sennheiser Bluetooth earphones worth Rs 11,990. Also, on the other hand, the tech giant has announced a no-cost EMI starting at Rs 3,389 per month. Additionally, HDFC bank credit card holders will also get Rs 8,000 cash back.
Also, airtel subscribers will be getting 120 GB of additional data for 6 months while Reliance Jio subscribers will be getting 1 year of unlimited voice, data (750GB), SMS and Jio applications worth Rs 9,999 at no cost; and Rs 5,000 additional exchange bonus, over and above the value of your old phone when exchanged for a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL at Reliance Digital stores.
These offers are applicable across Flipkart and participating offline retail partners including Reliance Digital, Croma and many more across India.
Pixel 2 brings the best of hardware and software together to create a phone that is smart yet simple and safe. It is also worth recalling that independent camera testers, DXO, has rated the Pixel 2 camera as the best camera of any smartphone, with a score of 98.
The device also includes Google Lens—a new set of visual features that help you learn more about the world around you and get things done. At the start you’ll be able to look up landmarks, books, music albums, movies, and artwork, right from Google Photos on your Pixel. You can also take an action like asking Google Lens to copy URLs and contact information from a picture of a poster or business card. Over just the next few months, Google will add more capabilities, as well as the ability to use it in the Google Assistant.
TAGS: Google Pixel 2
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals