20:08 24th Oct, 2017
Beyerdynamic Launches Aventho Wireless Headphones In India
The headphone comes with a price tag of Rs 24,999.
Audio company Beyerdynamic has recently announced the launch of its new high-end wireless headphones dubbed as the Aventho wireless, which is also claimed to be the first set of beyerdynamic headphones to integrate the groundbreaking Mimi technology.
This new headphone offers an innovative operation which allows the right side to serve as a touch gesture control pad. All functions can be activated using simple touches and gestures: next track, louder, take a call, hang up, lower volume, pause... it’s never been so easy to control your headphones, smartphone and music player app.
The Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless Headphones use Bluetooth 4.2 protocol with the aptX HD codec from Qualcomm to guarantee the best possible sound, even without wires. This provides unique audiophile transmission and is the first choice for Android devices. beyerdynamic also supports the AAC codec for iOS Apple products.
In the new Aventho wireless, the Tesla sound transducers are used to guarantee an extraordinary acoustic performance. They enable unique richness of detail despite their compact size – and are therefore the perfect canvas for Mimi sound customization. The perfect match.
The beyerdynamic Aventho wireless will be available in stores from October 2017 at a recommended retail price of Rs 24,999. The model will be available in black and in brown and is made in Germany. It also comes with a sturdy fabric bag.
Here’s an overview of the technical specifications of Aventho Wireless Headphones:
Transducer type: Dynamic, Tesla
Operating principle: Closed
Frequency response: 32 ohms
Codecs: aptXTM HD, aptXTM, AAC, SBC
Transmission rate: 48 kHz / 24 Bit
Remote control & microphone: Touchpad integrated in right ear cup; also includes a hands-free microphone
Sound coupling to the ear: On-ear
Playing time: More than 20 h
Weight (without cable): 240 g
TAGS: Wireless Headphones
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-