20:08 24th Oct, 2017
Beyerdynamic Launches Aventho Wireless Headphones In India | TechTree.com
Beyerdynamic Launches Aventho Wireless Headphones In India
The headphone comes with a price tag of Rs 24,999.
Audio company Beyerdynamic has recently announced the launch of its new high-end wireless headphones dubbed as the Aventho wireless, which is also claimed to be the first set of beyerdynamic headphones to integrate the groundbreaking Mimi technology.
This new headphone offers an innovative operation which allows the right side to serve as a touch gesture control pad. All functions can be activated using simple touches and gestures: next track, louder, take a call, hang up, lower volume, pause... it’s never been so easy to control your headphones, smartphone and music player app.
The Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless Headphones use Bluetooth 4.2 protocol with the aptX HD codec from Qualcomm to guarantee the best possible sound, even without wires. This provides unique audiophile transmission and is the first choice for Android devices. beyerdynamic also supports the AAC codec for iOS Apple products.
In the new Aventho wireless, the Tesla sound transducers are used to guarantee an extraordinary acoustic performance. They enable unique richness of detail despite their compact size – and are therefore the perfect canvas for Mimi sound customization. The perfect match.
The beyerdynamic Aventho wireless will be available in stores from October 2017 at a recommended retail price of Rs 24,999. The model will be available in black and in brown and is made in Germany. It also comes with a sturdy fabric bag.
Here’s an overview of the technical specifications of Aventho Wireless Headphones:
Transducer type: Dynamic, Tesla
Operating principle: Closed
Frequency response: 32 ohms
Codecs: aptXTM HD, aptXTM, AAC, SBC
Transmission rate: 48 kHz / 24 Bit
Remote control & microphone: Touchpad integrated in right ear cup; also includes a hands-free microphone
Sound coupling to the ear: On-ear
Playing time: More than 20 h
Weight (without cable): 240 g
TAGS: Wireless Headphones
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals