21:18 16th Oct, 2017
Mafe Mobile Launches Shine M815 4G Smartphone For Rs 4,999
The smartphone features a 5 inch display screen, 1.3 GHz quad core Spreadtrum processor, 1 GB RAM, and 16 GB ROM.
As a follow-up to budget smartphones M820 and M810, Mafe Mobile has announced the launch of its yet another 4G smartphone in the budget friendly price range, dubbed as Shine M815.
Priced at Rs 4,999, the dual SIM smartphone is equipped with a 4,000 mAh battery which is claimed to offer over 15 hours of talk time. It also features a 5 inch display screen while being powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core Spreadtrum processor paired with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
The Shine M815 features a 5MP rear (AF) camera with LED flash and 2 MP front camera which offers brightness adjustment, night vision multi shot support. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS and hosts useful features like GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Proximity Sensor, and FM Radio among others.
Commenting on the launch, Jaikishan Agarwala, Director- Operations, Saawariya Impex Pvt Ltd, said, ‘Our market research revealed that our customers value battery life as a crucial purchase decision apart from price. Botheration of having to charge your smartphone multiple times in a day is a big concern. The new Shine M815 packs an enormous 4000 mAh battery that offers an incredible 15 hrs of talk time. A gamut other useful features and affordable pricing make the Shine M815 a real treat this Diwali.’
The ShineM815 is available in 2 vibrant colors – Gold and Black at 14,000+ retail points and leading e-commerce sites.
TAGS: Budget 4G Smartphone
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens