20:09 12th Oct, 2017
3D Renders Of Nokia 9 Leaked Online | TechTree.com
3D Renders Of Nokia 9 Leaked Online
The rendered images showcase a bump in the rear camera module with a vertical setup of two sensors.
It finally looks like Nokia is all set to tap the market with a perfect competitor for the Samsung Galaxy S8 with the upcoming flagship device Nokia 9. Now, 3D renditions of Nokia 9 are finally leaked in what seems to be collaboration between Compare Raja and @OnLeaks.
According to the leaked photographs, the Nokia 9’s camera module on the rear panel seems to be featuring a bump which peaks the device’s thickness at 8.9 mm. The camera module is arranged vertically, and the leaked images show it as a dual lens module. While we do not know particularly about the camera features, we expect it to be either 12 or 13 megapixels. Additionally, it seems like the smartphone would be featuring a very thin bezel design, thereby resembling to the Galaxy S8.
However, previous rumours have stated that the Nokia 9 would be featuring a 5.5 inch AMOLED Quad HD Display Panel, while under the hood, we may witness a Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor. If at all this turns out true, then there is no doubt that the smartphone would be competing with Galaxy S8, Note 8, and HTC U11. Rumours have also stated so far that the device would probably feature a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage options.
Here’s a 360 degree video of the 3D render of Nokia 9 as shared by CompareRaja and @OnLeaks:
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance