16:27 10th Oct, 2017
HP Spectre 13, Spectre x360 13 laptops Launched | TechTree.com
HP Spectre 13, Spectre x360 13 laptops Launched
The new products feature the latest 8th generation Intel processors, longer battery life and enhanced displays in sleeker, more angular designs.
HP has added new products to its premium consumer line-up with the next generation HP Spectre 13 and HP Spectre x360 13 laptops. The new products features the latest 8th generation Intel processors, longer battery life and enhanced displays in sleeker, more angular designs.
HP Spectre 13 does not compromise on premium features such as 4K displays, thin bezels and performance. Specific features include; premium contoured design: Built from CNC aluminium and carbon fiber, it is offered in Ceramic White with Pale Gold polished accents or Dark Ash Silver with Copper polished accents featuring micro-edge bezels with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT displays in up to 4K high resolution.
Speakers are placed above the full-size edge-to-edge backlit keyboard for clear and crisp sound and a comfortable typing experience.
It gives up to 11.5 hours of battery life and charging from zero percent battery life to 50 percent on a 30-minute charge.
"HP is delivering the world's thinnest touch laptops without compromising on performance and still setting new industry standards for battery life, security, sound and design," said Yam Su Yin, Vice President, Consumer Personal Systems and Retail Sales, Asia-Pacific and Japan, HP Inc, in a statement.
The redesigned HP Spectre x360 transforms between a laptop and a tablet while delivering quad-core performance, battery life up to 16.5 hours, and a new integrated privacy screen. Specific features include the sculpted CNC machined aluminium body with angular lines is offered in Natural Silver and Dark Ash Silver with Copper accents. It also comes with micro-edge bezels with durable Corning Gorilla Glass NBT 13-inch diagonal displays in up to 4K high resolution offer exceptional viewing experiences.
Both the laptops are expected to be available in APAC region from late-October.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals