16:27 10th Oct, 2017
HP Spectre 13, Spectre x360 13 laptops Launched
The new products feature the latest 8th generation Intel processors, longer battery life and enhanced displays in sleeker, more angular designs.
HP has added new products to its premium consumer line-up with the next generation HP Spectre 13 and HP Spectre x360 13 laptops. The new products features the latest 8th generation Intel processors, longer battery life and enhanced displays in sleeker, more angular designs.
HP Spectre 13 does not compromise on premium features such as 4K displays, thin bezels and performance. Specific features include; premium contoured design: Built from CNC aluminium and carbon fiber, it is offered in Ceramic White with Pale Gold polished accents or Dark Ash Silver with Copper polished accents featuring micro-edge bezels with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT displays in up to 4K high resolution.
Speakers are placed above the full-size edge-to-edge backlit keyboard for clear and crisp sound and a comfortable typing experience.
It gives up to 11.5 hours of battery life and charging from zero percent battery life to 50 percent on a 30-minute charge.
"HP is delivering the world's thinnest touch laptops without compromising on performance and still setting new industry standards for battery life, security, sound and design," said Yam Su Yin, Vice President, Consumer Personal Systems and Retail Sales, Asia-Pacific and Japan, HP Inc, in a statement.
The redesigned HP Spectre x360 transforms between a laptop and a tablet while delivering quad-core performance, battery life up to 16.5 hours, and a new integrated privacy screen. Specific features include the sculpted CNC machined aluminium body with angular lines is offered in Natural Silver and Dark Ash Silver with Copper accents. It also comes with micro-edge bezels with durable Corning Gorilla Glass NBT 13-inch diagonal displays in up to 4K high resolution offer exceptional viewing experiences.
Both the laptops are expected to be available in APAC region from late-October.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow