Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
04:06 05th Oct, 2017
Google Pixel 2 India Pricing Starts At Rs 61,000 | TechTree.com
Google Pixel 2 India Pricing Starts At Rs 61,000
Pre-order will commence later this month.
Google has just announced its flagship phones, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. These handsets share the design of its predecessors but come with improvements such as a water-resistant body. The Pixel 2 series phones run Android Oreo out-of-the-box and come with some near AI features. The best part is that Google is making sure that its fans in India won't have to wait for long to get hands on these smartphones.
According to the search-giant, India will be among the first wave of countries to get the new Pixel phones. Google has also shed light on the pricing and here's how it goes:
The Pixel 2 64 GB is priced at Rs 61,000. The 128 GB version is pegged at Rs 70,000. For the 64 GB model of Pixel 2 XL, you will have to pay Rs 73,000, whereas the 128 GB Pixel 2 XL will burn a Rs 82,000 hole in your pocket.
Pre-orders will commence on 26 October 2017. The phones will be available online and in retail stores, with Pixel 2 being available for sale starting 1st November 2017, and Pixel 2 XL will be available starting 15th November 2017.
TAGS: Google Pixel 2
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals