Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
04:06 05th Oct, 2017
Google Pixel 2 India Pricing Starts At Rs 61,000
Pre-order will commence later this month.
Google has just announced its flagship phones, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. These handsets share the design of its predecessors but come with improvements such as a water-resistant body. The Pixel 2 series phones run Android Oreo out-of-the-box and come with some near AI features. The best part is that Google is making sure that its fans in India won't have to wait for long to get hands on these smartphones.
According to the search-giant, India will be among the first wave of countries to get the new Pixel phones. Google has also shed light on the pricing and here's how it goes:
The Pixel 2 64 GB is priced at Rs 61,000. The 128 GB version is pegged at Rs 70,000. For the 64 GB model of Pixel 2 XL, you will have to pay Rs 73,000, whereas the 128 GB Pixel 2 XL will burn a Rs 82,000 hole in your pocket.
Pre-orders will commence on 26 October 2017. The phones will be available online and in retail stores, with Pixel 2 being available for sale starting 1st November 2017, and Pixel 2 XL will be available starting 15th November 2017.
TAGS: Google Pixel 2
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week