22:20 28th Sep, 2017
Pebble Launches Pocket Sized 10,000 mAh Power Bank For Rs 1,499 | TechTree.com
Pebble Launches Pocket Sized 10,000 mAh Power Bank For Rs 1,499
The power bank comes with a ultra slim build and is available on leading e-commerce portals.
Pebble has today announced the launch of its new 10,000 mAh power bank dubbed as the PB44, which features a super slim design profile and comes with ultra-fast charging technology.
The power bank comes at an MRP of Rs 2,750, however, it is available on leading e-commerce portals at just Rs 1,499, the company in a recent press release.
According to the company, PB44 is an ideal gadget for travellers and businessmen alike, that features a never to be seen before BUILT-IN USB Type-C and micro USB Cables for charging multiple devices without the hassle of carrying and losing separate cables wherever you go.
The power bank is merely7 mm thin which is 1/3 slimmer than other power banks in the market and makes it the slimmest 10000mAh power bank.
The pocket-sized device packs huge power with4 output ports with each offering DC 5V-2.4A fast charging output. It measures 7x70x135 mm and weighs 230 g which makes it compact and highly portable. Equipped with Li-Polymer batteries that can be charged fully in 3 hours, the power bank supports quick charge with 70-75% conversion rate. The in-built LED indicators for indicating the charge status makes it look even more impressive.
Compatible with all iOS and Android devices, it can charge an iPhone 7 almost 4 times and iPad mini 2 for 1.8 full charges. Pebble’s Ultra Slim PB44 10000mAh Power Bank goes the smart way by making charging hassle-free without the need to carry separate power sources. This highly efficient gadget comes with failsafe against short circuit, over-charging and over-discharging.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India