17:03 27th Sep, 2017
Google Celebrates 19th Anniversary With 19 Iconic Games
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel for more games.
Google is celebrating its 19th Anniversary has come up with a surprise Doodle spinner that brings back 19 Doodle games from the past.
The company wrote in a blog: "They say life is full of surprises, and Google’s history is chock-full of them. In fact, we wouldn’t be here without them. In 1997, Larry Page, had just arrived at Stanford University to pursue his Ph.D in computer science. Of all the students on campus, Google’s other co-founder, Sergey Brin, was randomly assigned to show Page around..."
From there, the two begin their mission to organize a seemingly infinite amount of information on the web giving birth to what we known as ‘Google’. Google.com was registered as a domain on September 15th 1997. The name, a play on the word “googol,” a mathematical term for the number represented by the numeral 1 followed by 100 zeros. Google since then has seen tremendous growth and expansion touching lives of millions of users around the world.
With over 70 offices in more than 40 global locations, including India, the Mountain View, California-company grew substantially in its size and reputation - its innovation subsequently becomes a part of daily life including Android phones, Google Maps, Google Earth, as well as in business with its mail, mobile devices and analytics solutions.
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel. When the user stops, the wheel will, redirect the user in turn to a new page that will enable them to play a mini doddle game, including bug cricket, animal sounds, Solitaire and even the ‘Snake’ game.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-