19:09 21st Sep, 2017
Here's What You Need To Know About Huawei Mate 10 Lite | TechTree.com
Here's What You Need To Know About Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Key highlights of the device are it's display screen and two dual camera modes.
Huawei seems to be all set to soon roll out its new range of flagship smartphones which come with pretty big display screens of 5.9 inch size. The new smartphones are said to be part of the company's 'Mate' brand, and will be available in three variants -- Mate 10, Mate 10 Lite, and Mate 10 Pro.
And, it looks like we have a few details about the cheapest model of the three, the Mate 10 Lite, which were revealed recently by popular tipster Evan Blass, in his recent post published on VentureBeat.
According to him, though the phone is being touted as the most affordable one among the three, it doesn't come with a cheap price tag. In his own words, he explains, "Mate 10 Lite — codenamed Rhone — is no budget phone."
Apparently, the Huawei Mate 10 Lite features a 5.9 inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, thus offering an 83 per cent screen-to-body ratio. It also comes with a full metal unibody design and is being rumoured to offer a FHD+ display with 1080 X 2160 pixels of resolution.
Further adding on to this, the Huawei Mate 10 Lite's another key highlight is it's two dual camera modules -- 16 MP / 2 MP setup on the rear and 13 MP / 2 MP setup on the front.
Under the hood, the device rocks an orca-core Kirin 659 processor clocked at 2.36 GHz, paired with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. It also gets its power through a 3,340 mAh battery. Additionally, the device, running on Android Oreo with EMUI 5.1 Skin on top of it, is expected to launch in Munich on Oct 16. It is being rumoured to be available in Blue, Black, and Gold color options for €379 which should translate to around $455 in the US and Rs 30,000 in India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals