16:23 19th Sep, 2017
Intex Launches Cloud C1 And Aqua S1 In India | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Cloud C1 And Aqua S1 In India
Both these smartphones are exclusively available on Amazon.in.
Indian smartphone company Intex Technologies has today launched two of its new smartphones dubbed as Cloud C1 and Aqua S1, available exclusively on Amazon.in for Rs 3,499 and Rs 3,999 respectively.
Both these smartphones support 4G VoLTE and run on Android 7.0 Nougat, while they are powered by a 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM.
Speaking more about the technical aspects, it is worth noting that the Cloud C1 would be sporting a 4 inch WVGA display screen while the Aqua S1 would be featuring a 5 inch FWVGA display. And, under the hood, the Cloud C1 features a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor while the Aqua S1 would sport a 1.25 GHz quad-core processor.
On the camera end, the Cloud C1 comes equipped with a 2 MP front facing camera and 5 MP rear camera, while, the Aqua S1 sports a 5 MP selfie camera and 5 MP rear camera.
Both these devices also come with some pre-loaded apps and services like DataBack, Xender, Gaana, and Prime Videos.
Commenting on the launch of both the phones, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies, said, “With Aqua S1 and Cloud C1 exclusively available on Amazon.in, we aim to reach out to the online consumers who are looking for smartphones at an affordable device. We are glad to partner with Amazon.in for these devices and aim to have a long-term relationship with them.”
Commenting on the partnership, Arun Srinivasan, Director – Smartphones & Consumer Electronics, Amazon India, said “In line with our vision of constantly expanding selection and enhancing choices for customers, we are happy to partner with Intex to launch Cloud C1 and Aqua S1 exclusively on Amazon.in. We are confident that this new product addition will be well received by our technology savvy customers across the country.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals