14:54 18th Sep, 2017
TAG Introduces USB 3.0 Dual Hard Drive Docking Station In India
The Hard Drive Docking Station is compatible with Standard 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III HDD’s and SSD’s.
Technology and Gadgets (TAG) has recently introduced a USB 3.0 Dual Hard Drive Docking Station into the Indian market for a price tag of Rs 4,000.
According to a recent press release, the Docking Station can support Standard 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III HDD’s SSD’s. It can easily transfer data from your SATA hard drives to your computers through a USB Connection. It can directly exchange data between two docked drives.
It also supports 8TBX2 drives and also has 2 USB3.00 ports hub and USB3.00 card reader built-in along with 1 touch back up button supporting clone feature.
The company further claims that, the Docking Station has an Intelligent Sleep function. The HDD can be suspended automatically if there is no operation for 30 min. It can save energy and improve HDD/SSD lifetime.
The Two USB 3.0 ports and one quick charge enable users to connect the docking station to devices more conveniently. It has a Simple Installation Design and do not need tools to install the HDD/SSD. It offers a stable data transfer and a high speed up-to 5GBPS.
Here are the technical specifications of the Docking Station:
Supported Devices : 2.5 inch& 3.5inch SATA I/II/III supported
Dimensions : 138mm(W)/115mm(L)/62mm(H)
Max. Data Transfer : USB3.0( MAX 5Gbps), USB2.0( MAX 4.0Mbps)
OS Support : Windows 2K/ XP/ Vista/ Win7/ Win8, 8.1,10, MAC OS 10.x above/ Linux2.60
HDD Slot : HDD1 ( Source), HDD2 ( Target) MAX 8T.B X2 drives
Plug & Play : Support
TAGS: Hard Disk
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens