15:06 13th Sep, 2017
Intex Launches Budget Smartphone That Supports Virtual Reality | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Budget Smartphone That Supports Virtual Reality
The smartphone comes bundled with a VR Headset and 3D Content.
Indian smartphone maker Intex has today announced the launch of its virtual reality enabled smartphone dubbed the Aqua 5.5 VR Plus, which also comes bundled with a VR Headset and 3D content. The smartphone is launched at an affordable price of Rs 5,799 exclusively on Flipkart.
The Aqua 5.5 VR Plus features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display screen, and is powered by a 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek Processor paired with a 2 G RAM and 16 GB ROM. It also sports a 2,800 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. It also supports 4G VoLTE connectivity.
Commenting on the launch of Aqua 5.5 VR+, Ishita Bansal, Product Head (Mobiles), Intex Technologies, said, “With Aqua 5.5 VR+, we have added a valuable product to our portfolio and are working towards creating an industry benchmark in terms of affordable phones with high end features. The product promises to deliver high quality experience and satisfy all users. We are also excited about our partnership with Flipkart for this product and are confident about expanding our online reach with the association.”
The device also comes preloaded with a number of services for users including the QR Code scanner and file sharing through Xender. It also comes with apps like Gaana and Vistoso.
However, adding further, the device comes with a 5 MP selfie camera and 8 MP rear camera. The device is said to be available in Champagne color option.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals