Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:23 11th Sep, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Comes With A Dual-Camera Setup | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Comes With A Dual-Camera Setup
The phone has a 5.5-inch screen and Snapdragon 660 chip.
At the Beijing event, the Mi Mix 2 wasn't the only highlight. Xiaomi has also unveiled the Mi Note 3. The phone seems inspired by previous generation Galaxy Note phone. It features a fancy aluminium body with a curved glass.
The Mi Note 3 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display. Not really eye-catching, but good enough for everyday use. The phone has a 12-megapixel dual camera at the back. The secondary sensor will be used for tinkering with focus and 2x lossless zoom. The camera is also equipped with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). For selfies, there's a 16-megapixel snapper.
The Mi Note 3 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 chipset. To handle multitasking, the phone is equipped with 6 GB of RAM. The Mi Note 3 packs-in a 3,500 mAh battery. In terms of software, you get Android Nougat with Xiaomi's MIUI 9 customisation.
The Mi Note 3's base model is priced at 2,499 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 25,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals