Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:37 10th Oct, 2017
Xiaomi Goes Bezel-Less Again With The Mi Mix 2 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Goes Bezel-Less Again With The Mi Mix 2
The new phone is smaller and lighter than the predecessor.
French industrial designer, Philippe Starck, has collaborated with Xiaomi yet again. This time around, the two have introduced the sequel to last year's peculiar device, the Mi Mix. Dubbed as the Mi Mix 2, the new phone comes with the almost bezel-less design.
According to the company, the Mix 2 is smaller and lighter than the original. It features a 5.99-inch FullHD+ screen. With a screen-to-body ratio of about 93 percent, the new phone is smaller and lighter compared to its predecessor. The phone is made of fancy premium materials such as aluminium and ceramic.
The Mi Mix 2 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chipset. The device runs Android Nougat with a Xiaomi MIUI 9 on top of it. In the photography department, you get a 12-megapixel camera with Sony IMX386 optics. The snapper also has 4-axis OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation).
Base model of the Mi Mix 2 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage costs 3299, which roughly translates to Rs 32,000. For 128 GB version, you will have to pay 3599 yuan. Xiaomi has also introduced a special edition device with ceramic body priced at 4699 yuan which roughly comes to Rs 46,000).
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals