08:57 08th Sep, 2017
Vivo Launches V7+ At Rs 21,990 | TechTree.com
Vivo Launches V7+ At Rs 21,990
The smartphone features a full vision display and a 24 MP selfie camera.
Vivo has finally launched its new selfie-focused smartphone, the Vivo V7+ in India, yesterday, for a price tag of Rs 21,990. The phone is currently up for pre-orders till September 15 and just as we expected earlier, you can purchase the device on Flipkart and Amazon.
The smartphone features a Full View Display with very thin bezels on the side, and to make the design more interesting, the device features no physical home button on the front. You can find the fingerprint scanner on the rear panel.
Focused mainly on selfies, this smartphone by Vivo sports a 24 MP front facing camera, claimed to be able to capture pictures in portrait modes as well. However, technically, it doesn’t feature a dual camera module on the front.
As far as display is concerned, the device comes with an 18:9 aspect ratio pretty much like many other full vision displays out there in the market. And, the screen size is 5.99 inches diagonally. According to the company, the ViVo V7+ comes with a screen-to-body ratio of 84 per cent.
Moving further, the Vivo V7+ features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz coupled with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. It also packs a 3,225 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with the company’s very own FunTouch OS skin on top of it. The device will be available in two color options — Matte Black and Gold.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals