11:06 06th Sep, 2017
1More Launches Piston Classic In-Ear Headphones In India For Rs 1,499 | TechTree.com
1More Launches Piston Classic In-Ear Headphones In India For Rs 1,499
The earphone is said to have been fine tuned by Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer Luca Bignardi.
California based audio company 1More has today announced the launch of its yet another Piston in-ear headphones in India, dubbed as ‘Classic’.
Just as 1More’s many previous in-ear headphones, the company has collaborated with internationally acclaimed Grammy Award Winning producer, mixer, and sound engineer Luca Bignardi to perfect the final tuning to deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist's intended sound.
The new 1More Piston Classic comes with metal composite diaphragm to allow the metal clip to have outstanding performance in high frequency which will give a mellow sound in detail. The company has also utilised lightweight aerospace metal and flexible PET material to present finest details and dynamic rhythm.
It also comes with 32 Ohms low impedance design, and is compatible with many smartphones, iPods, iPads, and iPhones. It also has a three button control that support call answering, call ending, call rejecting and music play, pause functions, and volume up and down.
According to a recent press release, 1More has selected the patented dual-system technology that allows for compatibility with both Apple and Android system. The headphone cable is wrapped by Kevlar fibre, which is tough and durable. The earphone is available for a price of Rs 1,499 and comes with a 1 year warranty, and is exclusively available for purchase on Amazon.in in three color options — Black, Golden, and Rose Gold.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals