15:14 05th Sep, 2017
Mafe Mobile Launches Affordable 4G Smartphone For Rs 3,999
The smartphone comes with basic set of technical features, suitable for first timers.
Mafe Mobile has today announced the launch of its new 4G smartphone dubbed as ‘Air’ at an affordable price tag of Rs 3,999, while featuring basic technical specifications, best suitable for first time smartphone users.
The device features a 4 inch FWVGA display screen while being powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal storage. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box and comes with a 2,000 mAh battery as well, which the company touts to give a backup of around 10 hours of talk time and 22 hours of standby time.
The Mafe ‘Air’ is light weight as it just weighs 120 grams and sports a slim design at just 10.7 mm thickness. The device also supports GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, and FM Radio. It is available for purchase in two vibrant colors — champagne gold and coffee.
Commenting on the launch, Jaikishan Agarwal, Director- Operations, Saawariya Impex Pvt Ltd, said, “Our customer centric philosophy and commitment to quality has helped us sell over 2.5 mn devices till date and is testimony to our in depth understanding of consumers particularly in smaller cities and towns. The all new Mafe AIR is designed for the first time smartphone user who has aspirations but is also looking for a value for money product. ”
He also added, “Our new offering blends design, durability, performance and affordability into one device setting new benchmarks in the industry. Additionally, our 650 service centres across the country deliver all necessary support and peace of mind. We are positive that the AIR will receive a great response from our esteemed customers.”
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow