12:37 05th Sep, 2017
ZTE Launches Blade A2S Smartphone In China | TechTree.com
ZTE Launches Blade A2S Smartphone In China
The smartphone features a bigger display and better RAM than its previous variants.
ZTE has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone dubbed as the ZTE Blade A2S, which comes as a follow up to Blade A2 and Blade A2 Plus, launched last year.
The ZTE Blade A2S comes with bigger display, featuring a 5.2 inch FHD display, and a better RAM of 3 GB. The smartphone is said to be available in China, on JD.com for now, at a price tag of CNY 700 which roughly translates of Rs 6,800.
Apparently, the design factor of the new ZTE Blade A2S smartphone is similar to its previous versions, however, we may find that the new variant comes with a round fingerprint scanner while we can find a square scanner on Blade A2 Plus.
Along with this, it is also worth noting that the ZTE Blade A2S features a metal unibody with no physical home button. It also sports power key on the right edge and volume keys on the left side.
Other specifications include 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, 2,540 mAh battery, 4G VoLTE support, micro USB port, 3.5 mm audio jack, WiFi, and 32 GB of internal storage.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals