16:11 04th Sep, 2017
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Silently Launched With Dual Rear Camera
The smartphone comes with dual app feature, capable of running two WhatsApp accounts at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ has been silently made official by the company over the weekend by listing it on its Thailand website. Along side this, information about the smartphone’s technical aspects have been revealed as well, and it looks like, the device sports a dual rear camera module.
The Galaxy J7+ comes with a price tag of THB 12,900 (Rs 24,800 approximately), according to the company listing, and it is further announced that the device will be hitting the market on Sept 15.
On the technical end, the Samsung Galaxy J7+ features a 2.4 GHz Helio P20 octa-core processor coupled with a 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, which can further be expanded upto 256 GB via micro SD Card. It also features a 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, supports dual SIM, and runs on Android Nougat.
Moving further, the rear camera module sports two sensors — one with 13 MP capacity and another with 5 MP. However, the front facing camera sports a 16 MP sensor. The device also packs a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 4G LTE.
Interestingly, the Galaxy J7+ also comes with dual app feature which is capable of running two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones