10:36 28th Aug, 2017
Fenda Audio Unveils Trolly Speaker T2 For Rs 10,990 | TechTree.com
Fenda Audio Unveils Trolly Speaker T2 For Rs 10,990
With a unique design and sturdy front panel, this trolly speaker may be the perfect party saver.
Fenda Audio has recently announced the launch of its new flagship Trolly Speaker dubbed as T2 for Rs 10,990, which is touted for its cutting-edge technology to generate high-end performance. The speaker comes with an exhilarating output power of 3000 PMPO.
The audio speaker comes with integrated amplification and Bluetooth connectivity with compatible devices including smartphones, tablets and computers along with Karaoke features.
The Trolly Speaker, “T2” brings together a unique metal grill design that gives the speaker a classic and high-end look packed with a 12v inbuilt rechargeable battery. It also has an in-built sturdy handle push bar to drag the speaker system.
According to a press release, Trolly Speaker, “T2” creates stunning surround sound with the most powerful and authentic sound effects with uninterrupted music upto 8 hours. The speaker is crafted with a sturdy front panel, belting out an enormous sound of 3000 PMPO to let you lose in the swashbuckling surround sounds.
The speaker system comes with 10” and 3” full-range drivers, diligently eliminating the sound distortion and ensures consistent, fully optimized stereo sounds. The speaker comes with the sing-along feature.
The device can be controlled by a Smartphone application, remote, knob mic-volume control and Echo and is embedded with an LCD display as well as an LED indicator light. The speaker boasts of an impressive battery play time of 8 hours and also includes a wireless mic input with a built in switching power supply, lead-acid cell.
The speaker is available for a price tag of Rs 10,990 at all authorised dealers and e-commerce portal Snapdeal.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals