08:56 23rd Aug, 2017
Micromax Launches Canvas Infinity With 18:9 Display
It features a 5.7 inch display screen with 18:9 aspect ratio like Galaxy S8, S8+, and LG G6.
Micromax has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone with a 18:9 display, dubbed as the Canvas Infinity. The smartphone is currently available exclusively on Amazon.in for a price of Rs 9,999. Customers can register to purchase the phone, with its sale starting on Sept 1, 12 Noon.
Now, comparing this to the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ which come with an 18:9 display, it looks like Micromax has done a step down task in a couple of technical specifications. The Canvas Infinity smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
Moving further, the Canvas Infinity sports a 5.7 inch display screen and packs a 2,900 mAh battery. It also supports 4G VoLTE and the camera modules are made up of a 13 MP sensor in the rear and 16 MP front facing shooter.
It is also worth noting that, the camera sensors come with Super Pixel which is basically, capturing multiple pictures at same time and combining them to produce images with higher resolution. The smartphone is said to run on Android Nougat out of the box.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband