08:56 23rd Aug, 2017
Micromax Launches Canvas Infinity With 18:9 Display
It features a 5.7 inch display screen with 18:9 aspect ratio like Galaxy S8, S8+, and LG G6.
Micromax has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone with a 18:9 display, dubbed as the Canvas Infinity. The smartphone is currently available exclusively on Amazon.in for a price of Rs 9,999. Customers can register to purchase the phone, with its sale starting on Sept 1, 12 Noon.
Now, comparing this to the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ which come with an 18:9 display, it looks like Micromax has done a step down task in a couple of technical specifications. The Canvas Infinity smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
Moving further, the Canvas Infinity sports a 5.7 inch display screen and packs a 2,900 mAh battery. It also supports 4G VoLTE and the camera modules are made up of a 13 MP sensor in the rear and 16 MP front facing shooter.
It is also worth noting that, the camera sensors come with Super Pixel which is basically, capturing multiple pictures at same time and combining them to produce images with higher resolution. The smartphone is said to run on Android Nougat out of the box.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance