10:07 21st Aug, 2017
Xiaomi To Launch Redmi Note 5A In China Today | TechTree.com
Xiaomi To Launch Redmi Note 5A In China Today
While there is no doubt that the company would bring Redmi Note 5A to Indian market, the only question that pops up is ‘when’.
Following the success of smartphones under the Redmi 4 series, the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi is all set to unveil its first smartphone under the Redmi 5 series, dubbed as the Redmi Note 5A in its homeland.
The launch event was confirmed by the company earlier last week and, it is, accordingly, hitting the Chinese market today, i.e., Aug 21. However, we may soon expect the device in India as well, taking into consideration the popularity Redmi 4 series smartphones gained in India.
While the company hasn’t much announced officially about the smartphone’s tech specifications, we can take into consideration, a couple of leaks that we have been witnessing over the past few weeks. However, last week, Lei Jun, Xiaomi’s CEO posted a couple of photographs of the upcoming smartphone on Weibo, and going by those images, we can expected the device to be available in four color options — Grey, Pink, Gold, and White.
Now, speaking about the smartphone’s leaked specifications, the Redmi Note 5A is expected to come with a 5.5 inch HD display screen, along with a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal storage. And, as far as the camera is concerned, it has been so far tipped that we may witness a 13 MP sensor on the rear panel and 5 MP selfie shooter.
It is also expected that the smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, while a 3,000 mAh battery may be backing it up. However, rumours also have it that, Xiaomi would be announcing three variants of the new Redmi Note 5A — one being the regular variant while the other two would be ‘Prime’ and ‘Pro’ versions with little differences in technical specifications.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals