09:56 18th Aug, 2017
M-tech Introduces Affordable 4G VoLTE Smartphone ‘TEZ4G’ | TechTree.com
M-tech Introduces Affordable 4G VoLTE Smartphone ‘TEZ4G’
The smartphone comes with a pocket friendly price tag of Rs 4,999.
Smartphone manufacturer M-tech has recently unveiled its new 4G VoLTE smartphone TEZ4G which comes with a budget friendly price tag of Rs 4,999.
Technically speaking, the TEZ4G comes with a 5 inch FVWGA IPS screen and 2.5D curved display. It is also claimed that the display screen is made up of Dragontrail glass which should provide resistance to scratches and cracks.
Under the hood, the TEZ4G is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It also comes with a 2,400 mAh battery which is touted to offer around 11 hours of talk time.
On the camera department, the smartphone features a 5 MP sensor on the real panel while it equips a 2 MP front facing sensor as well. And, to store the captured videos and images, the device also features an 8 GB of internal storage.
Speaking on the launch, Goutam Kumar Jain, Director, M-tech Informatics Ltd, said, ‘ At M-tech we take pride in being a consumer centric and insight driven company. After carefully analyzing consumer buying patterns, we realized that buying a smartphone mostly involves four important criteria - performance, durability, style and of course price.”
He also added, “The new TEZ 4G VoLTE smartphone packs all the four criteria and more. From super fast data connectivity to powerful processor, battery and camera, tough Dragontrail glass providing durability, a stunning curved design and OTG support ; TEZ offers useful features at a very affordable price. We believe TEZ is the best in the category and consumers will certainly love it.’
As far as the availability is concerned, the TEZ4G is said to be sold in almost 20,000 retail points and leading e-commerce websites like amazon.in and flipkart.com. The device will be available in golden and black color schemes.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals