13:16 16th Aug, 2017
Google Pixel 2 Spotted On US FCC Website | TechTree.com
Google Pixel 2 Spotted On US FCC Website
The documentation confirms HTC U11-like squeezable frame features.
After all the leaks and speculations we have come across over the past few weeks about the upcoming smartphone Google Pixel 2, it looks like, the device has finally made it to the US FCC website.
The Google Pixel 2 was first spotted on the US FCC website by Android Police, and the documentation confirms that the regular variant will be manufactured by HTC, just as suggested earlier. However, the leak also reveals that the smartphone would be featuring a squeezable frame just like HTC U11.
Being called as the ‘Active Edge’ squeezable features, it would essentially allow users to perform certain functions by just squeezing the smartphone frame from the sides. Adding further, the documentation further suggests the Pixel 2 smartphone would be featuring 64 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM, NFC, Bluetooth, and WiFi 802.11 ac.
We may also expect the smartphones running on Android 8.0.1 while being powered either by Snapdragon 835 or 836 processor under the hood. However, earlier reports have touted that these phones would be the first to sport the Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 SoC>
Apparently, according to Android Police, the original Pixel smartphones were spotted on the FCC website around the same time last year, which clearly hints at an October launch.
To recall, previous leaks have so far hinted at a 4.95 inch FHD and 5.99 inch QHD displays for Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 respectively. And, it has also been tipped earlier that, while HTC manufactures the regular variant, LG would be taking care of the XL variant’s manufacture.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance