10:50 11th Aug, 2017
Pebble Launches Multifunctional Speaker ’Storm’ In India | TechTree.com
Pebble Launches Multifunctional Speaker ’Storm’ In India
The speaker comes with a unique cylindrical shape and has a 10W speaker to produce a well balanced sound.
Pebble has announced the launch of its new multifunctional speaker in India dubbed as ‘Storm’. According to a recent press release, the Pebble Storm comes with a combination of powerful sound and stylish design.
The cylindrical-shaped speaker is both wireless and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled that lets you play music from your device without wires. It comes with built-in rechargeable battery that ensures 5 to 6 hours of playback time. The 10W speaker produces sound with exceptional bass, clarity and volume.
Commenting on the launch of the speaker, Komal Agarwal, Director Marketing, Pebble said: “When it comes to non-stop music, this solid, high-performance Bluetooth speaker is the ideal choice. Designed for music aficionados, Storm is a smart multifunctional speaker that promises extraordinary sound quality. This is the ultimate gadget for a raging house party or an outdoor extravaganza with your friends.”
With up to 25 meters Bluetooth range the speaker supports USB, headphone/AUX input for maximum compatibility and MicroSD cards with MP3 audio formats for uninterrupted entertainment. It comes with inbuilt FM radio which lets you enjoy your favourite channels on the move.
Available in playful mix of red and blue, Pebble Storm is the best device under its category affordably priced at MRP of 2,750 but is available at a special offer price of Rs. 1,899. Packed with a robust feature-set, this device is the best on offer under its category with a minimal price tag and can be purchased from Pebblecart.com and other ecommerce platforms like Amazon.in.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India