10:50 11th Aug, 2017
Pebble Launches Multifunctional Speaker ’Storm’ In India
The speaker comes with a unique cylindrical shape and has a 10W speaker to produce a well balanced sound.
Pebble has announced the launch of its new multifunctional speaker in India dubbed as ‘Storm’. According to a recent press release, the Pebble Storm comes with a combination of powerful sound and stylish design.
The cylindrical-shaped speaker is both wireless and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled that lets you play music from your device without wires. It comes with built-in rechargeable battery that ensures 5 to 6 hours of playback time. The 10W speaker produces sound with exceptional bass, clarity and volume.
Commenting on the launch of the speaker, Komal Agarwal, Director Marketing, Pebble said: “When it comes to non-stop music, this solid, high-performance Bluetooth speaker is the ideal choice. Designed for music aficionados, Storm is a smart multifunctional speaker that promises extraordinary sound quality. This is the ultimate gadget for a raging house party or an outdoor extravaganza with your friends.”
With up to 25 meters Bluetooth range the speaker supports USB, headphone/AUX input for maximum compatibility and MicroSD cards with MP3 audio formats for uninterrupted entertainment. It comes with inbuilt FM radio which lets you enjoy your favourite channels on the move.
Available in playful mix of red and blue, Pebble Storm is the best device under its category affordably priced at MRP of 2,750 but is available at a special offer price of Rs. 1,899. Packed with a robust feature-set, this device is the best on offer under its category with a minimal price tag and can be purchased from Pebblecart.com and other ecommerce platforms like Amazon.in.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers