10:50 11th Aug, 2017
Pebble Launches Multifunctional Speaker ’Storm’ In India
The speaker comes with a unique cylindrical shape and has a 10W speaker to produce a well balanced sound.
Pebble has announced the launch of its new multifunctional speaker in India dubbed as ‘Storm’. According to a recent press release, the Pebble Storm comes with a combination of powerful sound and stylish design.
The cylindrical-shaped speaker is both wireless and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled that lets you play music from your device without wires. It comes with built-in rechargeable battery that ensures 5 to 6 hours of playback time. The 10W speaker produces sound with exceptional bass, clarity and volume.
Commenting on the launch of the speaker, Komal Agarwal, Director Marketing, Pebble said: “When it comes to non-stop music, this solid, high-performance Bluetooth speaker is the ideal choice. Designed for music aficionados, Storm is a smart multifunctional speaker that promises extraordinary sound quality. This is the ultimate gadget for a raging house party or an outdoor extravaganza with your friends.”
With up to 25 meters Bluetooth range the speaker supports USB, headphone/AUX input for maximum compatibility and MicroSD cards with MP3 audio formats for uninterrupted entertainment. It comes with inbuilt FM radio which lets you enjoy your favourite channels on the move.
Available in playful mix of red and blue, Pebble Storm is the best device under its category affordably priced at MRP of 2,750 but is available at a special offer price of Rs. 1,899. Packed with a robust feature-set, this device is the best on offer under its category with a minimal price tag and can be purchased from Pebblecart.com and other ecommerce platforms like Amazon.in.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens