11:18 10th Aug, 2017
Lenovo Launches K8 Note With Dual Rear Cameras For Rs 12,999
The smartphone also features a physical button specifically to control music playback.
Dual rear cameras is the current trend, and almost every smartphone company is trying its best to catch up with it. Lenovo also focuses on catching up with the latest trend with its recent launch.
Lenovo K8 Note has finally been launched in India as a successor to K6 Note that was launched last year. The K8 Note comes with a price tag of Rs 12,999 and boasts a 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM under the hood. However, it also comes in another variant with 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM for Rs 13,999.
Both these variants will be available for purchase exclusively on Amazon.in e-commerce website starting from Aug 18 in two color options — Fine Gold and Venom Black.
Adding further, the Lenovo K8 Note features a 5.5 inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass coating, while being powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. However, this smartphone is the company’s first to actually come with a dual rear camera setup.
It features a 13 MP camera and a 5 MP secondary sensor, thus completing the dual-rear camera module. On the other hand, the smartphone also features a 13 MP front facing camera with LED Flash.
The smartphone’s another interesting feature is its physical music key which is placed on the left side below the SIM card and micro SD card slots. You can use the button to control music playback on your device.
Finally, the Lenovo K8 Note comes with 4,000 mAh battery, and supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB, and GPS. It also supports fast charging via Turbo Charge.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-