15:34 03rd Aug, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 6c Renders Surface Online | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Mi 6c Renders Surface Online
The render recently surfaced on Chinese social website Baidu.
Chinese smartphone company Xiaomi’s upcoming smartphone, the Mi 6c which is expected to be a toned-down version of the popular Mi 6, has been spotted again, thus giving out more information pertaining to its launch.
According to a recent post published on Gadgets360, the Xiaomi Mi 6c renders showcases the phone with looks similar to the Mi 6. However, it looks like the dual camera setup on the back panel has been replaced by a single sensor camera module.
But, as we can see in the render, the phone seems to have a black window next to the flash, and there are rumours that suggests it is a secondary camera with 5 MP sensor. The post further mentions that these new renders were spotted on Chinese social site Baidu.
Picture Courtesy: Baidu
Moving ahead, the renders suggest that the home button has been retained, and it is pretty much understood that the fingerprint scanner will be embedded on the home button. The smartphone also supports USB Type C.
Apparently, the leak further suggests that the Mi 6c will be launched in two variants — 4 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM and 6 GB RAM / 128 GB ROM for an expected price of CNY 2,000 and CNY 2,500 respectively.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals