16:33 02nd Aug, 2017
BlackBerry Launches KEYone Limited Black Edition In India | TechTree.com
BlackBerry Launches KEYone Limited Black Edition In India
The smartphone’s USP is the combination of a physical keyboard and touch display.
After a long wait, BlackBerry has finally launched its much awaited smartphone, the KEYone ‘Limited Edition Black’ in India for a price tag of Rs 39,990, available for purchase starting Aug 8, exclusively on Amazon.in.
As part of the launch offer, American Express credit card holders get up to 4,000 bonus points, while Vodafone customers will be getting up to 75 GB of additional data valid for a period of three months.
Technically speaking, the KEYone comes with a 4.5 inch display screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. However, the key highlight is its physical keyboard combined with the touch display.
Under the hood, the smartphone sports a Snapdragon 625 octa core processor clocked at 2 GHz, paired with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The smartphone’s camera department also has a 12 MP sensor on the rear panel. It also has a 3,503 mAh battery, fingerprint sensor, and Android 7.1 Nougat operating system out of the box.
The smartphone also comes with BlackBerry Hub preloaded into it along with the DTEK app which is pretty much like a Phone Manager in other devices.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals