11:04 02nd Aug, 2017
Microsoft Announces Surface Plus Program For Customers And Businesses
This program allows customers to purchase a Surface device with a low monthly payment plan.
Microsoft Surface is always known for its high end features and not-a-friendly price tag. But, the tech giant has planned to set things right and make it easier for aspiring customers to purchase ‘Surface’ devices.
The new ‘Surface Plus’ and ‘Surface Plus for Business’ financing options have been announced by Microsoft on its official blog, further claiming that they have been designed to help people and businesses take advantage of power of Surface.
According to the blog post, the Surface Plus plan allows customers to purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24 month payment plan at 0 % APR. Also, it allows customers to upgrade to the latest Surface after using the device for 18 months, with a condition that the customer should return the functional device to Microsoft in good condition.
On the other hand, the ‘Surface Plus for Business’ allows companies to add as many devices as they want into a single agreement. It also allows customers to finance a 55 inch Surface Hub along with the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio. The company, jointly with Klarna, offers businesses to choose from 18, 24, or 30 month financing options.
However, this program is said to be currently available only in the US, and we may have to wait for a while before it arrives in India. Well, if you are a big fan of Microsoft Surface devices, and have been wanting to purchase one, but its price tag hindered you, then we recommend you to check out more about the new finance options by Microsoft, on its recent blog post.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones