11:13 01st Aug, 2017
Galax Launches HOF Black Edition Mechanical Keyboard For Gamers | TechTree.com
Galax Launches HOF Black Edition Mechanical Keyboard For Gamers
The keyboard is built with an anodised aluminium plate, and each key can be programmed with a macro function of it own.
Galax has today announced the launch of its new mechanical keyboard designed specifically for professional gamer, dubbed as the HOF Black Edition.
According to a recent press release, the new keyboard uses Cherry MX mechanical keyswitch, and comes with powerful lighting effect, full media control. The keyboard also seems to be pretty much durable and features a practical design for the ultimate typing and gaming experience.
The keyboard is built with an anodized (Black color) / baking paint (White color) aluminium plate with impressive looks. The Powerful Per-Key Backlighting HOF Black Edition keyboard provides cold white lighting.
Adding further, the Galax HOF Black Edition Gaming Keyboard supports up to 112 lighting effects with software and supports up to 88 lighting effects without software. It also has fully programmable Macro keys — each key with its own function. Gamer can set up any key to trigger a macro.
HOF Black Edition not only provides full media control buttons, but also provides die-cast volume and lighting roller. It is 100% anti-ghosting with N-key rollover. When multiple keys are pressed, HOF Black Edition keyboard can enter all signals accurately no matter how fast you play. Gamer can execute multiple actions at the same time. It has a USB 2.0 hub + Audio-out and Mic-in Jack. The convenient USB 2.0 hub allows connecting any USB devices quickly.
Having said this, the keyboard is available for Rs 7,000 and comes with a 3 year warranty. It is available for purchase on leading e-commerce portals including Amazon.in.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals